Re: new version of draft-narten-ipv6-3177bis-48boundary-03.txt

On 2007-12-05 08:44, Tony Hain wrote:
There is no discussion about negating the overly conservative mindset of the RIR membership, and that the reason they didn't take this up until 2005 was that they were not really serious about IPv6 before that. That overly conservative mindset still exists, with no consideration about the long term impact of their oppressive behavior.

I think time will be the great healer on that point; it really
does no long term harm if allocations are on the small side for the
first few years. As long as policies are mutable, that is.