Re: update maildir structure

I see. Yes, C-u <enter> is basically what I was missing. Do you know what's the function bound to it (C-h k does not work well with the prefix)?

Yes, those 'm' commands work well. Before your reply I was lost and confused because C-k and C-y were driving me off road. Do you understand why is that I cannot freely yank (C-y) within the maildir structure ('not access group folder')? It seems that it would only let me yank a previously killed subfolder (C-k) to the same place or at the same level than the maildir path itself. I'm probably misunderstanding the meaning of killing and yanking in this context. I'm expecting to edit the directory structure under my maildir path.

many many thanks,
 Rodrigo

Erik Hetzner wrote:
At Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:41:13 -0500,