Re: update maildir structure

Hi Vitaly,

my intention for using maildir was that I somehow understand how is
that a maildir directory works and if in the future I decide to
migrate to something else then I would probably find a tool for converting
the maildir to something else.

I did not know that elmo keeps a copy of all already read
email. Actually I do not understand what elmo exactly does (it seems
that the only documentation is the lisp code itself.)

What's the idea behind elmo saving all the emails I read? In what
format are they saved?

sorry for not having a full picture of the whole system, I'm striving
for getting there.

thanks,
 Rodrigo