Unofficial WL project repos and pages

I've set up unofficial Git repositories, issue trackers, and wikis for
WL and its dependencies at GitHub.  You can find all of them by
starting here: http://wiki.github.com/techarcana/wanderlust/.

Rationale: The official maintainer is often too busy to respond, and
quite reasonably wants to approve all patches.  On the other hand, if
I am doing development, I may make several improvements before he has
a chance to look at my work, and I want to be able to maintain a
revision history.  I also want to keep track of open issues that I and
others find in these packages.  In addition, I want to be able to
easily incorporate improvements from other people, like Vitaly, who is
already using Git for his own work.

Please feel free to add issues to the issue trackers and update the
wiki pages as appropriate.

Vitaly, I tried to pull from your repo but there appear to be lots of
silly merge conflicts, mostly because (AFAICT) you didn't import the
whole CVS history into your repo.  It would be good to find an easy
way to synchronize.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing