Reloaded: Unofficial WL project repos and pages

And then, At Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:33:36 -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
> It turns out that I made some mistakes when I did the CVS import, so
> I'll be reconstituting my Git repositories.  To anyone who's put a
> GitHub "watch" on these repos or might be trying to use them in some
> other way, I apologize in advance for the churn.  I probably need a
> few weeks' experience with Git/CVS syncing before I feel confident
> that I'm not going ot have to rebuild them again.

Just an update: the repos have been reconstituted, and the branching
structure has changed.  What I said about needing a few weeks still
applies; consider these repos experimental for the time being.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing