Re: Unofficial WL project repos and pages

At Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:16:55 +0900,
Randy Bush wrote:

> >> Vitaly, I tried to pull from your repo but there appear to be lots of
> >> silly merge conflicts, mostly because (AFAICT) you didn't import the
> >> whole CVS history into your repo.  It would be good to find an easy
> >> way to synchronize.
> >
> > Most of useful changes in more-wl are already in CVS.
>
> as a wl user, this chaos-creation is gonna drive me back to VM or over
> to mew
>
> i want a stable mail reader, not to bet my ass on a playground for the
> under-employed

Then simply use the "stable" version?

Please don't disparage the very welcome improvements of others,
especially as you are not being forced to incorporate them into your
system.  The rest of us greatly appreciate what's being done
(finally).

eric