Re: New default config

At Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:03:04 -0500,
David Abrahams wrote:

> At Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:50:46 +0100,
> Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

[...]

> > Ok, can you highlight these "amenities"? I'm not used to T-bird, so
> > have no idea, what am missing in Wanderlust ;)
>
> I can list some, but you should download it and fire it up, then go
> through menus and options to see.  A few examples:
>
>  * Show me only threads with unread messages

+1

>  * Show me only unread messages

This you can already do (but not the complete threads) using
wl-summary-virtual in summary mode: "V Flag RET Unread RET"

To your list, I would also add:

  * show number of total+unread messages in a thread in the summary
    window when thread is collapsed.  This would be particularly
    useful for nntp folders with large (mostly rubbish) volume.

Thunderbird may or may not do this but I'm not about to spend time on
TB... ;-)

cheers,
eric