Re: reproducable hang with non-ascii characters in Wanderlust draft

>> Could you provide the ChangeLog entry?  And also for the patch in:

> Attached to this message.  Please be aware that the patch for
> mel-q-ccl.el assumes the bug of decoder for ccl coding system is fixed
> on Emacs 23.2.  And I think version (or facility) dependent branch had
> better to be judged by APEL, but I don't know much enough about APEL
> to change APEL's code.

Committed.  Thanks.  A temporary snapshot is now as:

ftp://ftp.jpl.org/pub/m17n/flim-1_14-201002100417.tar.gz
http://www.jpl.org/ftp/pub/m17n/flim-1_14-201002100417.tar.gz

I share with you as much as possible in the responsibility of
any fault the changes made.

Regards,