Re: Images and HTML email

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:31:15 -0800, docgnome <docgnome@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
> What I really need to be able to do is have an html signature. I've
> tried just adding it, but the html get stripped out and the message is
> sent as plain text. :-\ Personally, I think html email is a crime
> against humanity, but work demands it. Yuck!
> Cheers,
> Dave

Can you not simply attach the html file (C-c C-x C-i,
mime-edit-insert-file) directly?  If you want it done automatically,
you could do this (i.e. mime-edit-insert-file) using the
wl-draft-config-hook maybe?

Just a thought.  Given the criminal nature of HTML email, maybe it's
simply not worth doing much more than this...? ;-)

HTH,
eric