Re: Images and HTML email

At Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:31:15 -0800,
docgnome wrote:

> Hi David,
> What I really need to be able to do is have an html signature. I've
> tried just adding it, but the html get stripped out and the message is
> sent as plain text. :-\ Personally, I think html email is a crime
> against humanity, but work demands it. Yuck!

Hi Dave -

Much as it pains me to do this :), I think this should help,
if you only want an HTML signature & nothing else.

M-x mime-edit-insert-signature

which uses the file defined in the signature-file-name variable.

If the file is an HTML snippet, it should insert it properly (see this
message).

Somewhere in the archives I had a message about how I automatically
insert MIME signatures by a setup in wl-draft-config-alist.

As for your problem with images; are you able to display images at all
in Emacs? In my experience WL displays inline images out of the box
without a problem as long as your Emacs can.

-Erik

Erik Hetzner