HTML Signature

Hi,
So I just realized that the suggested fixes for using an html
signature are less than ideal as they are actually attaching the file
instead of it being in-line. This would require actually being able to
compose html emails in wl. Any suggestion on how to go about doing
this? I think the best solution would be to travel back in time and
stop html email from being invented. Unfortunately, there is no M-x
timetravel so I'll have to deal with it.
Cheers,
Dave