Resent-headers not altering From: etc.?  wl-summary-reedit changes the
From: etc.  ~ does not let me edit the message buffer.

is there a way to have commands such as a(nswer, n(ext, etc. work in the
message buffer, as opposed to only when the cursor is in the summary
buffer?

how to set a fence beyond which a scan from desktop will not go?  i
have a quite large (over 5000 +folders) email archive that i see no
reason to re-scan.

what can be set to remember across invocations which folders were
open and which closed?  and how to have the cursor remember where i was
in each summary?

randy