Re: wl hangs on hibernate

At Mon, 05 Apr 2010 07:40:39 -0400,
Rodrigo Amestica wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> having the same problem here. no ideas on how to avoid it. as you said,
> it must be wl related, independent tramp frames would reconnect
> successfully after clearing all connections.

If I remember to `M-t M-t' after I come back from sleep, I don't have
any problems.  Otherwise, I'm stuck but can get out of it with lots of
`C-g's.  I think I also set up a script to kill all openssl
connections when sleep ends; not sure if that's part of the equation.

I agree this is very frustrating; it would be nice if wl could time
out and retry its queries sooner.  FWIW, I had a similar problem with
Gnus.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing