Re: Remembering mime extract method?

At Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:48:20 +0200,
David Maus wrote:
> Normally this is supposed to happend based on the file in
> `mime-situation-examples-file' that points to ~/.mime-example.  A
> brief description of the concept can be found in [1].
>
> […]

Thanks for the very detailed answer, David. Wiping out my
~/.mime-example file seemed to do the trick. I had to try to extract
attachments & choose wl-mime-save-content twice before my preference
was properly remembered. Strangely my old ~/.mime-example file
contains almost exactly the same data as the new one. I think at some
point I will have to investigate this further.

best,
Erik Hetzner