Re: Wanderlust beginner

At Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:08:03 +0200,
David Maus wrote:

> At Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:41:09 -0700,
> Erik Hetzner wrote:
>
> […]
>
> > I should warn you that I am not sure what the full implications of
> > this change are. Any thoughts, WL maintainers?
>
> It's a regular expression a username in a folder definition must match
> to be considered a valid user name for an absolute IMAP4 folder.
>
> Pushed a commit to CVS that allows numbers as first char of a user
> name for an IMAP4 folder definition.

Thanks, David. That makes sense. I was having some issues which
suggested to me that the modification was necessary but not
sufficient. I think, in retrospect, that WL was simply in an
inconsistent state requiring a restart work properly.

With this change, folders with a numeral at the beginning seem to work
correctly, e.g.:

  %:1abc@example.org

best,
Erik