Re: Unknown archiver type when adding archive folder

At Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:24:44 -0500,
Ron Isaacson wrote:

> Hi Jim --

Hi Ron,

> Jim Burton wrote:
> >
> > Hi, when I try to add archive folders, eg $imap4/elmo-archive.zip I get the error "Unknown
> > archiver type". I can "open" zip files in emacs, i.e. list their contents. I'm using the
> > following (wl is from CVS):
>
> The syntax for archive folder lines in .folders is:
>
>   $path;type

Thanks, that works! I expire with wl-expire-archive-date, so I have lots of files like
xxxx-200901.zip. Can I set up a folder somehow that will show them all? In the manual it looks
like this example should work:

$ml;zip/        -> Access group consists of archive folders
                   under `~/Mail/ml'

but if I try to add $imap4;zip/ I get

Folder $imap4;zip/ does not exist, create it? (y or n)

Cheers,

Jim