Re: Hung threads when writing a new message/reply

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:49 +0800, "James Harkins" <jamshark70@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Known issue? If not, I can fiddle with the Emacs debugger but I'm not
> familiar with it and it would have to wait until sometime later when I
> have time (really busy these days).
>
> GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.0)
> Wanderlust/2.14.0.10

Before you start debugging, maybe you should try latest
apel/flim/semi/wl versions from cvs or git.

Wl-2.14.0 is quite old (2005?) and I have no idea what patches are
included in the debian package. But there is also wl-beta on
Debian/Ubuntu.

Bye,
Herbert