Re: Temporal / Temporary Marks

Matt Price wrote:
>[1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
>On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 09:54 -0400, David Abrahams wrote:
>> The WL docs seem to use both of these terms, but I think the intended
>> meaning is the same and really should be “temporary.”  If I'm not
>> mistaken about the intention, may I suggest s/temporal/temporary/
>> everywhere in the info?  I'd be happy to submit a patch.

>since 'temporal' means 'of this world' (and not of a spiritual or
>transcendant nature) i'm pretty sure David's suggestion is a good one...

I'm not a native speaker but maybe WL can handle messages from the
spiritual world, too? ;)

If it is a mistake, it should be corrected.

If we are at it: Especially non-programmers might want to proofread
the (english) manual -- IIRC there are some parts that could be
reformulated grammar or expression wise.

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6