Re: starttls hanging indefinitely after sending a message

One possibility is to use message-mail instead of wl for sending. I've never understood why wl duplicates so much built-in functionality that already works really well!

BoostPro Computing * http://boostpro.com
[Sent from coveted but awkward mobile device]