Re: 3000 Sent Mail messages that weren't there 2 hours ago

At Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:54:56 -0800,
Erik Hetzner wrote:
> As a workaround, you can always append the username and host
> information to the folder name.

Sorry, but I couldn't find the syntax to do this in the info pages.

This definition loads correctly into Folder view:

/to:danceboxtheater|to:mediadog/%"[Gmail]/Sent Mail"/jamshark70@imap.gmail.com

But opening the folder pulled no messages (whereas the syntax that doesn't work for Folder view does find the right messages). I also tried removing "imap." but checking failed, couldn't reach the host (makes sense).

Thanks.
James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world