Re: Installing wl on Maemo

[*duh* send this mail with the wrong address, now with the right one]

> Then tried to compiled them in order:
>
> $ cd ~/.elisp/apel
> $ make LISPDIR=~/.elisp/
> $ cd ~/.elisp/flim
> $ make LISPDIR=~/.elisp/
> $ cd ~/.elisp/semi
> $ make LISPDIR=~/.elisp/
> $ cd ~/.elisp/wanderlust
> $ make LISPDIR=~/.elisp/
>
> By the time I get to make in wanderlust, I get lots of "Cannot open
> load file" errors, first for std11.el (which is part of FLIM) and then
> for install.el (which is part of APEL).

You have to edit the Makefile, since emacs is not in $PATH. Here emacs
is in
/opt/emacs_23.1.1_shiroikuma_2009-12-15-103333_fremantle_armel/bin/emacs.

I also installed the packages as root and did make and make install, so
they landed under /opt/emacs.

After that, putting in .emacs,.wl and .folder from my computer and doing
M-x wl and Wanderlust just started fine :)

Greetings

Tim