Re: Mailing list bug

Lau B. Jensen wrote:
>  Hi all,

>I've tried a great number of times to UNSUBSCRIBE from this mailing list
>following the
>instructions on the website, yet I still receive emails.

>I've tried emailing the admin address asking them to remove me from the
>list, but no
>action yet.

>Could somebody please remove my email from the participants list?

Could I ask you to try it again?  I subscribe one of my secondary mail
addresses to wl-en and could remove it by sending a message to
wl-en-ctl@lists.airs.net with just

unsubscribe
end

in the message body.  I got the confirmation of the mailing list
software and did not get the message I sent some hours ago.

If this does not work for you, I'll see to get you removed from the
list.

Best,
  -- David

--