Review request for documentation fixes

I've begun pushing my and Erik Hetzner's documentation fixes to the
docfix branch at
http://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust/commits/docfix.  I would
appreciate it if people could have a look as we go along and make
relevant comments using the web interface (if you click on any of the
commits above in a modern web browser and hover over the line numbers
you'll see an interface in which you can add line-by-line commentary).
In particular, I want to make sure that by cleaning up the language I
am not corrupting the intended meaning.  More to come, obviously.

Thanks!

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing