Re: wanderlust can't post messages on gmail

At Thu, 03 Mar 2011 09:53:14 +0000,
Richard Lewis wrote:

> If you get "connection refused" then it's probably a firewall issue
> and you need to ask your sysadmin to open up port 587.

It did indeed turn out to be a firewall issue.  They get
me every time with that ;)

I can at least send mail through the university's server,
but I have to use their sig file... oh well, I think it's
a small price to pay.