Re: Welcome to our (Wanderlust English ML) You are added automatically

I just meant that if WL is creating a ~/Mail directory, it is trying
to create MH folders, not Maildir. I am not sure why this is
happening.

Are you certain that your ~/.wl file is being read? Perhaps you could
post a little more information on what is actually happening?

Yes I'm sure it is read, it recognizes that my maildir path is .maildir instead of Maildir. Sending mails also works.
I would like to offer more information, but I'm not sure what is needed.

> WL is actually the first mail client I ever used so my knowledge on
> the topic is kinda sparse.
>
> Also I'm mostly curious why it works perfectly on one pc and not on the
> other.

In my experience in cases like this *something* is different (WL
version, OS version, emacs version) etc. which is causing the
difficulty. The problem is that locating the difference may not be
easy.

best, Erik

I'm using archlinux, latest emacs and wanderlust package.

All the best,
Valentin

Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.