Re: Couple of useful (?) patches

At Sat, 09 Apr 2011 21:36:15 -0400,
Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> At Sat, 09 Apr 2011 12:30:35 -0400, Dave Abrahams wrote:
>
> > Okay, well I don't know if it's just my config or this is a problem
> > with your patch, but now when I receive an email with a useless
> > plaintext section where the good stuff is all in HTML (example
> > attached), it's inaccessible to me: I can't get it to show the buttons
> > I need to view the HTML.
>
> C-c C-t C-c

Ah... there it is!

But now actually I find that in the message you just replied to (the
one to which I attached the message), if I `C-c C-t C-c' at the bottom
of the buffer, it works, but near the top of the buffer, it just hides
and shows the whole message body.  Without seeing the buttons, how do
I know that there are different zones that will trigger different
behaviors?

And (again) why is it that I have to actually jump to the message from
my summary buffer to do that? ;-)

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing