Re: Couple of useful (?) patches

At Sat, 09 Apr 2011 22:04:13 -0400, Dave Abrahams wrote:

> > C-c C-t C-c
>
> Ah... there it is!
>
> But now actually I find that in the message you just replied to (the
> one to which I attached the message), if I `C-c C-t C-c' at the bottom
> of the buffer, it works, but near the top of the buffer, it just hides
> and shows the whole message body.

Yes, this is how this combination works: it toggle visibility of
entity with all its subentities.

>  Without seeing the buttons, how do I know that there are different
> zones that will trigger different behaviors?

Nowadays, in the stupid "html by default everywhere" era, it's better
to customize mime-view-type-subtype-score-alist and give more favour
to text/html. IMHO.

But, yeah, there should be a way to display mime buttons. I'll think
about it.

> And (again) why is it that I have to actually jump to the message from
> my summary buffer to do that? ;-)

Try to change make-sparse-keymap to (copy-keymap wl-summary-mode-map)
in semi/mime-view.el. But I have no idea if that will work.
--
wbr, Vitaly