ERC channel leaving on wl-draft-send-and-exit

Hi there,

I'm noticing a consistent and repeatable bug with wl, elscreen, and
erc. If I'm composing a message in a wl-draft-mode buffer managed by
an elscreen screen and if the last other screen I was looking at (if
any) before calling wl-draft-send-and-exit was a screen containing an
ERC buffer, after completion of the wl-draft-send-and-exit command, I
end up /leave'ing the IRC channel.

Hope that makes sense?

Anyone else noticed this? Or is my setup too unusual?

Best,
Richard