Re: wl newbie, various questions

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your answer.

> 1.
> Check the example on emacswiki. It selects the right template depending
> on the address you send your email from.

Well, it selects the template based on the parent folder, which
doesn't work when replying from the message and not from the summary
(and apparently pressing `a' in the summary does not quote the message
you are replying to).

> 3.
> Press: c

That's exactly what I'd like to avoid :). We use shared folders
exstensively (I've got more than 30...) and I just don't care about
some of them.

> 4.
> If I understand your question right, check emacs-fu blog on wanderlust,
> I think he has a set up that does this.

I read his posts and I couldn't find it.

Francesco.