Re: wl newbie, various questions

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:33:53 +0100, Francesco Mazzoli <f@mazzo.li> wrote:
> Well, it selects the template based on the parent folder, which
> doesn't work when replying from the message and not from the summary
> (and apparently pressing `a' in the summary does not quote the message
> you are replying to).

That should be an upper case A.

Like most people, I'm doing this via parent folder which works well
when replying to mails. Not so well when you want to compose a new
mail without having visited the summary buffer in question yet.
Perhaps explain your folder hierarchy more?

Cheers,
Jonathan
--
jjg: Jonathan J. Groll : groll co za