Re: wl newbie, various questions

> That should be an upper case A.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

> Like most people, I'm doing this via parent folder which works well
> when replying to mails. Not so well when you want to compose a new
> mail without having visited the summary buffer in question yet.
> Perhaps explain your folder hierarchy more?

Well one problem I have is that I have 2 gmail accounts, and so I have
to tune the matching a bit, but I guess it will work.

I had misunderstood how the parent folder matching works - I thought
that it matched the name I gave to the folder, while of course it
matches the entire imap folder thing.

Thanks,
Francesco.