Problems with draft/sent folders

Hi,

I'm quite happy with my wl configuration now. However, I have a really
annoying problem.

I have various templates for my various account that set
`wl-draft-folder' and `wl-fcc' to get the drafts and the sent mail
stored in those folders.

Now, it works for 2 (gmail) accounts, but it doesn't work with the
others. I can't spot any differences between the two accounts, and
it's hard to investigate what's going on - *Messages* is not very
informative. I'm not sure where to go from here.

On a side note, syncing the folders sometimes just get stuck, and I
have to terminate it with `C-g'. Any advice on that?

I'm using the `wl-beta' package distributed with Ubuntu.

Francesco.