Re: Problems with draft/sent folders

At Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:10:56 +0200,
Francesco Mazzoli wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm quite happy with my wl configuration now. However, I have a really
> annoying problem.
>
> I have various templates for my various account that set
> `wl-draft-folder' and `wl-fcc' to get the drafts and the sent mail
> stored in those folders.
>
> Now, it works for 2 (gmail) accounts, but it doesn't work with the
> others. I can't spot any differences between the two accounts, and
> it's hard to investigate what's going on - *Messages* is not very
> informative. I'm not sure where to go from here.
>
> […]

Hi Francesco,

Do you mean that you are using the wl-template-alist variable or the
wl-draft-config-alist variable?

In any case I don’t think you can set wl-draft-folder in this way. By
the time you get to either templates or draft config the message is
already saved in a folder.

As for wl-fcc, what you want to do is set the “Fcc” header, not use
the wl-fcc variable. The wl-fcc variable, as I read the docstring, is
the folder “initially added at creating draft buffer.”

> On a side note, syncing the folders sometimes just get stuck, and I
> have to terminate it with `C-g'. Any advice on that?
>
> I'm using the `wl-beta' package distributed with Ubuntu.

I believe they is information in the mailing list archives about this.
You also might try switching to the el-get version.

best, Erik
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.