Re: Problems with draft/sent folders

Hi Erik,
At Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:54:41 -0700,
Erik Hetzner wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Do you mean that you are using the wl-template-alist variable or the
> wl-draft-config-alist variable?

I'm setting my templates in `wl-template-alist', and then I'm
selecting the right ones automatically through
`wl-draft-config-alist'; in a very similar way to how it's done here:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WlMultipleAccounts .

> In any case I don’t think you can set wl-draft-folder in this way. By
> the time you get to either templates or draft config the message is
> already saved in a folder.

That's true, but I'd like it to be saved in a different folder from
that moment.

> As for wl-fcc, what you want to do is set the “Fcc” header, not use
> the wl-fcc variable. The wl-fcc variable, as I read the docstring, is
> the folder “initially added at creating draft buffer.”

Ok, but if I understand correctly `wl-fcc' determines what's the
intial content of Fcc, which does not seem to be happening.

> > On a side note, syncing the folders sometimes just get stuck, and I
> > have to terminate it with `C-g'. Any advice on that?
> >
> > I'm using the `wl-beta' package distributed with Ubuntu.
>
> I believe they is information in the mailing list archives about this.
> You also might try switching to the el-get version.

Thanks, I found this:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-06/msg00587.html
, which sounds reasonable. I'll see if it makes things better.