Re: Wanderlust doesn't display either part of this message (was: [bikeinfo@massbike.org: Quick Release: Bikeable Communities...)

At Sun, 09 Sep 2012 16:13:27 +0200,
David Maus wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>]
> At Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:42:54 -0400,
> Peter Davis wrote:
> >
> > ----- Forwarded message from MassBike <bikeinfo@massbike.org> -----
>
> In order to help we need the entire original email:
>
> wl-summary-save
>
> C-c C-x TAB
>
> and some more information. What does it mean: WL doesn't display
> either part? Are the MIME buttons present but the parts not expanded
> or are the MIME buttons missing?

Thanks, David. I saved the message, but WL is not letting me attach it
because it doesn't recognize the MIME type for the .eml file. I tried
message/rfc822 and even text/plain, but no go.

The MIME buttons show up, but neither part is expanded. I've had other
messages which Mutt displays, but WL doesn't show even the MIME
buttons. However, I could not readily find an example of that.

-pd