Re: Wanderlust doesn't display either part of this message (was: [bikeinfo@massbike.org: Quick Release: Bikeable Communities...)

> > You don't need attach as message/rfc822 or text/plain.  Attaching as
> > application/octet-stream is ok.
> >
> > > Here's the saved .eml, via GMail ...
> >
> > Your attached file contains only headers.  We need the whole message.
>
> Thank you, Kasuhiro. I'm not sure why only the headers were included. I
> think I followed Dave's instructions for saving the message to a file.
>
> Can I simply forward the message to this list? Would that help?

I think David's instruction is one of the simplest way to forward
message as-is with Wanderlust.  If you have that mail in gmail, try
below procedure.

1. Show the message with your web browser.

2. Click 'More' down arrow and select 'Show original'. See (*1) for
details.

(*1) http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=22454

3. Save the showed raw message.

4. Attach it with Wanderlust or other mailers as "application/octet-stream".

--
Kazuhiro Ito