Setting wl-smtp variables in a defun?

Please excuse my use of GMail. I'm still trying to get two MUAs (Mutt and WL) configured on two different systems (Mac Pro at home, MacBook which must use different SMTP servers depending on location), so this is the only way I *know* the message will get sent. I thought I wrote about this yesterday, but I don't see my message anywhere.

I've used emacs for years, but I'm pretty much of a n00b at lisp. I'm trying to simplify switch SMTP servers when I move my MacBook around by defining two functions: wl-at-work and wl-at-home. They both look sort of like this:

(defun wl-at-work ()
  "Set SMTP server to ISC internal one"
  (interactive)
(
  (setq wl-smtp-posting-server "smtp.mycompanyinternal.com")
  (setq wl-smtp-posting-user "pdavis")
  (setq wl-smtp-authenticate-type nil)
  (setq wl-smtp-connection-type nil)
  (setq wl-smtp-posting-port 25)
)
)

However, when I try to run this with M-x wl-at-work, I get this error:

Invalid function: (setq wl-smtp-posting-server "saturn.iscinternal.com")

This seems like a simple function. Any clues what I'm doing wrong? If I just select the lines in the body of the function and do M-x eval-region, it seems to work.

Thanks!
-pd

--
----