Re: how do I expand multipart/related parts?

> > > I received a message forwarded by an Apple Mail user where the original
> > > contains a bunch of attached messages.
> > >
> > > When I received the forwarded copy I just see the attachment "within"
> > > the forwarded message as a button showing just:
> > >
> > > 	[2  <multipart/related (7bit)>]
> > >
> > > All I seem to be able to do with that attachment is to save it to disk.
> > >
> > > (obviously it all shows up nicely in Apple Mail)
> > >
> > > Perhaps this is partly related to the fact that I've told WL that I
> > > don't ever want it to render HTML, but that should happen at the next
> > > level, not here at the outer multipart level.
> > >
> > > What I'd like to see it do though is show me all the multipart
> > > attachments individually and then just not render the HTML part.
> > >
> > > Does anyone have any suggestions for what I might try?
> >
> > Did you try to unfold the MIME part via C-c C-t C-c?
>
> I had not until Randy reminded me to try that.
>
> Unfortunately all that does is unwrap the most immediate next part in
> the message, i.e. the HTML part, not all of the remaining parts, i.e. I
> still don't see any of the photos, nor do I even see any new MIME
> buttons to help me to open them up.  I.e. now I see just this:
>
> 	[2  <multipart/related (7bit)>]
> 	[2.1  <text/html; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>]
>
> and nothing more.

See

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general.japanese/7608

I have not received such mails yet, but if unrelated entities, to
which html entity does not refer in this case, are included in
multipart/related, I think it is Apple Mail's bug.

--
Kazuhiro Ito