Re: Unsubscribe?

Hi,

Thanks for your help on this.  I was never able to send emails from my
main email, so I used a gmail to send to the list.  Perhaps the
unsubscribe message is also lost in the ether, explaining why I am
unable to unsubscribe.

I have tried again with my main email, sending the unsubscribe
message, but I still receive mails from the list.

Adrian