Re: BBDBv3

Hi,

At Thu, 22 Aug 2013 05:14:26 -0500,
Daniel E. Doherty wrote:

> All,
>
> I notice that gnus has implemented support for bbdbv3, but WL has not
> yet.
>
> I much prefer WL, but I would like to get to the place where all my
> contacts are in sync.  There is an Asynk program that will sync bbdb
> and Google contacts (therefore, my phone contacts), but it only works
> in a degraded form with bbdbv2.
>
> Any plans to implement bbdb-wl for version 3?

I have some hacked-together modification of an old BBDBv3 version that
only provides address completion so far. As far as I understand the
code the challenge with BBDBv3 integration is that it currently
requires explicit support for Wanderlust on the BBDBv3 side of
things.

I started https://github.com/dmj/bbdbv3 and try to port my
hacked-together stuff to a recent BBDBv3 version.

Best,
  -- David

--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6