More WL usage questions

First, wanderlust totally rocks! The more I'm using it, the more I
like it...

More things/questions I've run into (in no particular order).

The buffer containing a displayed message appears to be unnamed and
not available via switch-to-buffer. That means if you move away from
it, you have to go back to Folder mode and display it. I find that
inconvenient. I tend to switch back and forth a lot, e.g., if I want
to cut-and-paste something.

Is there an easy way to switch to the displayed message?

My folders are all MH based (one file per message in a directory) and
being able to switch  between wl and mh is really great. But, if I
create a new MH folder (or use procmail to do so), how do I get wl to
find it? In .folders, I have the line:

+/

Which worked great the first time to  initialize things, but how do I
get wl to rescan everything and find new folders?

Re: my frame shrinking over time... Turns out that its related to
icons. If I put the following line in .wl:

(setq wl-icon-directory "~/lib/lisp-19/wl/wanderlust/etc/icons")

It picks up various icons, both within the Folder buffer and at the
top of the frame bar (for buttons). But the top icon size is slightly
different than the standard ones. So, if I switch between the Folder
buffer and a non-wl buffer, with each switch, my frame shrinks
slightly in size...

Thanks!

Thomas