Re: S/MIME with Wanderlust

Super Kazuhiro!

Thank you very much for that background information!
I beginn to understand and searched the whole day reading across the net.

Finally I replaced SEMI which I had installed with el-get by your SEMI-EPG!

This was done somewhat brutally, I guess, by a symlink from …/el-get/semi
to your semi-epg-semi-1_14-wl folder (because I got an error as I tried to
remove SEMI with el-get-remove)

Yet, Wanderlust now works using SEMI-EPG without complaints and with the option
    (setq mime-pgp-decrypt-when-preview t)
you pointed at on the mailing list
    http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general/5444
GPG/MIME support works perfectly!!!

Only the ‘smime.p7m’ attachment (application/pkcs7-mime (base64)
when applying the mime-view ‘play mode’ method
    mime-view-application/pkcs7-mime
returns
     epg--check-error-for-decrypt: GPG error: "Decryption failed", ""

What I don’t quite understand is what function sequence is called, if the above method is triggered?
You mentioned SEMI-EPG would use gpgsm, but I couldn’t find where your code specifies this binary program.
Where do I have to look further to trace down that error?

Arigatou!
mc