Re: Occasional problem displaying message

At Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:29:41 +0100,
Niall O'Reilly wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm having a problem which occurs often enough to be a nuisance, but
> not frequently enough either for me to see what the cause might be or
> for me to decide that WL sucks just as badly as any other MUA.

  Thanks to Thomas Narten for some suggestions which so far have
  led to two results:

  - discovery that '~' doesn't work, due to my buggy/incomplete .wl;

  - discovery that the problem is no longer evident just after
    restarting Emacs, in that messages previously affected no longer
    are.

  I have the habit of usually never exiting Emacs.

  Hmm ...

  /Niall