Re: Occasional problem displaying message

> What I'm seeing is that the "*WL:Message*-nnnnnn" buffer presented
> with dead whitespace prefixed to the beginning of the message, before
> the first header line ("To:").
>
> By "dead", I mean that this whitespace cannot be traversed using arrow
> keys, C-B, or M-<; the cursor simply cannot be moved back beyond the
> beginning of the first header line.  C-L doesn't help either.

If you use SEMI-EPG and mime-shr.el to display text/html part (confirm
mime-view-text/html-previewer's value) and your problem is occured
only when text/html part is displayed (not all text/html message), the
problem would be before-string property of overlays with mime-shr.el.

If that is correct, possible resolutions are
1. Update Emacs to latest emacs-24 branch (not tested) or trunk.
2. Use emacs-w3m to display text/html part.
3. Never display text/html part.
4. Use https://github.com/buzztaiki/mime-shr.el, which is another
implementation to display text/html part with shr.
5. Merge fix from https://github.com/buzztaiki/mime-shr.el.

--
Kazuhiro Ito