Re: Diagnosing error after sending

Hi Daniel,

Yes, I was waiting to update my package repo until some of the issues
that people were having with the changes settled down. It seems like
now is the time to upgrade the repo.

As an aside, I am having some trouble trying to figure out how to
clean up the APEL/SEMI/FLIM repo divergence (between the github and
git.chise.org repos, both of which were converted independently, and
slightly differently, from the old CVS repos, and which have diverged
somewhat since then). If anybody has any suggestions I would
appreciate them.

best, Erik

--
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.