Re: recovering unsaved work?

> In this case, yes, the work was lost.
>
> But WL does have a solution to this. You can use “disconnected
> operation” to handle queuing work to be done later.

This presumably only is relevant when imap is in use? Or when one is
disconnected from the network? For MH or Maildir folders, I assume
refiles and the like are executed immediately even in disconnected
mode...

I've stumbled across disconnected mode by accidentally enabling it a
few times without knowing it, and then having to figure out why mail
wasn't getting sent... (fixed now, by having the queue folder visible,
so it's obvious when its non-empty ... and knowing to check there
first if mail isn't going out....)

FWIW, the previous MUA I was using used a flat file to cache the
folder view and pending operations. So long as that file was saved
periodically, you wouldn't lose unexecuted operations across emacs
restarts.

BTW, is there (or rather, what is) an easy way to execute all marks
without having to answer "y" for each folder? I.e., I want the
equivalent of a version of wl-execute-temp-marks that just assumes "y"
for all prompts.

Thanks!

Thomas