Re: Saving attachments

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunately, I cannot make this work reliably.  I
tested on two computers (both running KDE).  At first, pressing `e' does not
give you the prompt, but then it stops working and reverts to the old
behavior.

I can't figure out why.  Perhaps there is something in my customizations.
I'll do some more testing.

Pressing `v' did not work at all.

Cheers,
Greg