Re: "byte-code: IMAP error: STATUS unknown option" after authentication

> [22:12:05] <- elmo-imap45 status inbox (recent unseen messages uidnext)
> [22:12:05] -> elmo-imap45 BAD STATUS unknown option
> *elmo-imap45* BAD arrived

It looks like the server doesn't like our STATUS command.  I don't see
anything wrong with it, though.

James, you appear to be using an older version of Wanderlust -- the IMAP
code has been rewritten.  Could you please try with a recent version
(wl-beta if you're running Debian, or directly from Git), and report if it
fixes your issues?

-- Juliusz