Re: Warning (elmo): Please set `wl-message-id-domain' to get valid Message-ID string.

> > Please evaluate the below code on your computers after starting Wanderlust
> > and confirm differences between your computers.
> >
> > (list wl-insert-message-id
> >       wl-message-id-function
> >       wl-message-id-use-message-from
> >       wl-from)
>
> The first three are t, wl-draft-make-message-id-string, and t.  Only wl-from
> differs on the two machines.
>
> I think perhaps the problem is that I tried to set up two mail accounts,
> following the directions here: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WlMultipleAccounts.

You also need to set wl-from's value normally for the case wl-from
does not modified by wl-draft-config-exec or other functions.  Or,
setting user-mail-address variable appropriately will also resolve
your problem because wl-from's default is built from it and
user-full-name function.

--
Kazuhiro Ito