Re: Message buffer names

On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 17:46:08 +0900, Kazuhiro Ito wrote:
> > One unexpected consequence is that when you open a message, WL also
> > seems to open the next one in the background, unless it is the most
> > recent message (easy to see by switching to ibuffer or some other buffer
> > list).  Perhaps this can be turned off in some setting for catching or
> > prefetching.
>
> See wl-message-buffer-prefetch-depth and wl-message-buffer-cache-size
> varaible.  If you want to disable prefetch, set
> wl-message-buffer-prefetch-depth to 0.

Thanks.  But after a few days' testing, I'm having second thoughts: it is
inconvenient that the buffers of messages that you have closed and perhaps
even deleted stay around.  At the very least, commands like v
(wl-summary-toggle-disp-msg) or q (wl-summary-exit) in the summary buffer
and q (mime-preview-quit) in message buffers should also remove the message
buffer from the buffer list.  This was obviously no problem when the buffers
were hidden; but now I end up with a large number of message buffers that I
have already closed.

Is there a simpler way to tackle this problem?

Greg